$1,500 OpenWater Scholarship
Are you an ambitious student with an interest in entrepreneurship, marketing, or computer science? Or do you know someone like this? Learn more about the OpenWater Scholarship. Applications are now open to students in the United States and Canada.
We continue to invest in our Growth Stack platform. We’ve added functionality specifically for these additional use cases.
Platform Use Cases
- Board nomination software
- Internship management software
- Partner program awards software
- Prize management software
We’re developing more how-to guides and other free learning materials, too.
- How to Become Your Organization’s Tech Advocate
- Strategic Storytelling: Use Data to Create a Successful Narrative
- Scholarship Website ‘Must Haves’ (See if you can guess what they are by reviewing our list of top scholarship website designs.)
- Grantmaker’s Guide to Cloud-Based Software
- Seamless Software Implementation: 5 Tips
Welcome Reid Noch, 2018 Summer Intern
Next, we’re pleased to announce that Reid Noch has joined our team as a paid summer intern.
Reid is part of Georgetown’s class of 2020. He’s studying Operational Information and minoring in Entrepreneurship.
We accept internship applications year-round, and will welcome another intern soon.
We continue working on a variety of improvements. Some updates:
UX Design – We’re working on new wireframes to speed all workflows. We’ll share new designs in coming weeks. As previously noted, these upgrades will be backward compatible. This will minimize client disruption and maximize client happiness.
OpenWater Conference – We are gathering experts and planning sessions. If you have an idea to share, please pass it along to your OpenWater contact. (You can also find us on social media.)
OpenWater Certification – We are crafting an intimate and intensive in-person learning event for later this year. Talk to Rebecca if you have questions or suggestions.
See you next time!
Photo by Muhammad Rizwan