- This is the best training we have ever put together. The coaching ensures we continue to make it better with your hands on questions every week.
- Like learning a language we have brought the concepts of OpenWater in bite sized pieces
- This is our 4th iteration of training, built from scratch, giving away everything we have documented over the years!
|Intro to OpenWater||OpenWater in 10 minutes. Share with your colleagues who may be new to the platform.||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|OpenWater Essentials||12 modules, each less than 1 hour. Learn how to do just about everything in OpenWater in about 2 days.||Preview PDF||Go to Course|
|OpenWater for Advanced IT Professionals||OpenWater is great without IT skills, these lessons demonstrate the breadth of what can be achieved with advanced skills||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|OpenWater for Abstracts||Abstracts, Sessions, Call for Papers, Call for Sessions – every conference calls them something different. In this course we take you through a call; to review; and finally to scheduling.||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|Collaborative Session Builder||Large scale conferences often have multiple presentations or abstracts assembled into sessions. Those sessions then get scheduled into a conference planner. This training walks you through our session builder feature to manage conferences with 1000s of abstracts.||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|OpenWater Scheduler||Our scheduler handles conflict detection, multiple days, rooms, and timeslots. See it in action in this 5 minute video.||Preview Video||(See Session Builder Course)|
|OpenWater with Mobile Events App||OpenWater has a deep integration with Guidebook.com. This intro course shows you how the work can be done in OpenWater and then sync’d to a branded mobile app in the iOS / Android app stores.||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|OpenWater with Zoom||OpenWater created the first ever guide for running a virtual conference back in March of 2020. We have continued to stay with the technology trends. This course covers all of the ways Zoom and OpenWater work together.||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|Digital Transformation Starts Small||This video is great for professionals at trade associations and professional societies to understand how this overused buzz phrase applies to our industry.||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|Webhooks for Associations
||Explanation of what web hooks are, how associations use them, and how they can be used with OpenWater.||Preview Video||Go to Course|
|All Courses||We add courses roughly once per month to cover advanced use cases and interesting ways our customers are using the platform||See Course List|
Get a Practice Environment
- Our learning center is 100% free. To make the most of it we suggest purchasing a practice environment.
- The practice environment subscription also gives as many people from your organization as needed access to our weekly coaching.
- You can test out ideas in the practice environment and then import them into your main system.
- Practice environments are completely free to use for qualified professionals and students.