We created the OpenWater scholarship to help foster the next generation of marketers, software developers, sales professionals and entrepreneurs.
Stemming from our roots of being a bootstrapped company OpenWater values the essential skills that are needed to run a successful software company. In order to help foster the next generation of great tech companies we've set up the OpenWater scholarship, which aims to help one student advance their studies every year with a $1,500 grant. Whether you want to be a great entrepreneur, marketer, software developer, sales professional designer or anything else in between, we want to help make your dream a reality.
“The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” --Aristotle
More Info About OpenWater
OpenWater, a software company based in Arlington, VA, provides an all-in-one application and review cloud software platform that automates and helps to grow your organizations awards, grants, scholarships, fellowships, abstracts and more. OpenWater's Scholarship Management Software and Grant Management Software is trusted by top organizations.
How To Apply
- Application Deadline: December 31st 2018
- Application Results Announcement: February 1st, 2019
- Scholarship Amount: $1,500 USD
- Essay Topic: How do you envision your field of study fitting into the future?
OpenWater Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a permanent resident of the United States who is enrolled or plans to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study towards a bachelor's degree, or;
- Must be pursuing the fields of study of Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 3.3 grade-point average (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum 24 ACT or minimum SAT score of 1680 (including writing section).
Applicants will be judged on demonstrated entrepreneurial success/accomplishments, academic record, extracurricular activity (including athletics) and anticipated future potential.