Application & Review Cloud
Grant Management Software for Private Foundations
A better way to administer your charitable funds.
Request a Demo Today
You've come to the right place.
OpenWater’s easy-to-understand platform helps you manage your Private Foundation’s Grants Lifecycle from beginning to end.
Make it Easy.
Our easy-to-use, all-inclusive formbuilder comes fully customizable, so you can effectively highlight your mission from your applicant's first point of entry.
Some of our other key features include:
- Online Drag-and-Drop style formbuilder
- Compatible with Reference Attachments
- Team based applications
- Multi-category and dependent fields
- Email Confirmations for Applicants
Make it Quick.
With OpenWater’s administrative portal, reviewers can go online and access submissions at any time, anywhere, and on any mobile device. The review forms and processes are also all fully customizable, but come with most commonly used existing features like:
- Single or multi-round review process
- Committee based review capacity (including tiered judging permissions)
- Save & Return (let’s reviewers save their scoring drafts)
- Download to PDF (down all or specific applications to PDF to review offline)
- Full offline review mode (perfect for in-person judging events)
Make it Intuitive.
The Administrative side is just as all-encompassing.
Track, manage, and communicate with your applicants all in one easy-to-navigate dashboard. It’s also fully integratable with any other system out there, because we value flexibility over everything else. Our dedicated support staff are also on the other side of the portal, if in any case you require our assistance.
Achieve greater things with OpenWater's Grant Management Software
Call us today, and we’ll get you on the phone with a real, live person.
Request a Demo
See OpenWater’s Private Foundation Grant Management Software in action with a personalized demo. We’ll reach out to fix a date & time that works for you.
See how other clients benefit for our software. Check out the collection of assets in our Resource Center to access the latest thought leadership, reports, and other tools.