Application & Review Cloud
Accreditation Management Software
Accreditation Management, simplified.
Software that makes it easy to manage your entire accreditation process from beginning to end.
Request a Demo Today
All-in-one Accreditation Management Software
Help your candidates navigate their Accreditation Process using OpenWater's simple workflow that makes even the most complex process a breeze.
Managing complex processes - a common practice for any accreditation program out there - has never been so easy.
Save your applicants the headache by converting to a platform that supports large sets of submissions using a simple and effective workflow.
Across the board, our program supports features like:
- High resolution file uploads (pictures, videos and documents)
- Drag-and-drop form builder
- Letters of reference
- Multi-category and dependent fields
The reviewing process is just as simple and intuitive as the application process.
With OpenWater’s administrative portal, reviewers can go online and access submissions at any time, anywhere, and on any mobile device. The review forms and processes are also all fully customizable, but come with most commonly used existing features like:
- Single or multi-round review process
- Customizable review criteria per program
- Committee based review capacity (including tiered judging permissions)
- Save & Return (lets reviewers save their scoring drafts)
- Download to PDF (down all or specific applications to PDF to review offline)
- Full offline judging mode (perfect for in-person judging events)
Unique & Useful Features
Unique to Accreditation Management Programs, we support the following features that really make OpenWater stand out from the rest:
- Our newly-added Collaborator Feature, allowing multiple people to work on a single application
- New Application vs. Renewal Application that allows you to distinguish easily between new applicants and applicants seeking re-accreditation
- Autoscoring feature that lets you automatically add or subtract points based on your applicant’s answer
- Submission Eligibility Rules feature, so that applicants must meet a minimum criteria before entering the applicant pool
Our integrations team has worked with the gold standards of association management systems including Abila Netforum, Personify and iMIS. Whether you have a custom SQL database or a more mainstream system like Salesforce you can count on us to ensure information lookups, single sign on, and bidirectional synchronizations between OpenWater and your system occur seamlessly.
Better Accreditation Management with OpenWater
Call us today, and we’ll get you on the phone with a real, live person.
Request a Demo
See OpenWater’s Accreditation Management Software in action with a personalized demo. We’ll reach out to fix a date & time that works for you.
See how other clients benefit for our software. Check out the collection of assets in our Resource Center to access the latest thought leadership, reports, and other tools.