As OpenWater’s Virtual Event Manager you will work with the marketing team to drive qualified leads to OpenWater. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of our first virtual user conference, as well as hosting lead generation event programs such as panel discussions, and customer interviews. Strong candidates have a curiosity for virtual event formats, content and tools.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Has participated in at least two virtual conferences in the past year.
- At least 2 continuous years of experience managing and planning annual conferences.
- (OR) At least 2 continuous years in a marketing role focused on organizing and delivering webinars on a regular basis.
- Has run at least one virtual conference.
- (OR) Has two years experience running software user conferences.
- (OR) Has two years experience working at a SaaS company in a marketing role.
- (OR) Has two years experience working with associations.
Serious candidates only should send an email to jeff [at] getopenwater.com with the subject line “OpenWater Virtual Event Manager Candidate” with your resume and a response to the following questions:
- Top three most visited websites?
- Why would you excel here?
- What place will virtual events have in a post COVID world?