Do you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? Taking on the role as an Sales Development Intern at OpenWater is the premier way to begin a career in technology sales. We are seeking talented, motivated individuals to join our team. We will help develop your skills in our Sales Development Associate Program so that you can join OpenWater’s elite selling team and be the best of the best.
We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
• This is an exciting opportunity to develop your sales skills and business acumen as well as work alongside industry leaders, and align directly to a Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This role serves as a launching point into Sales at OpenWater.
• Formal training around OpenWater products, selling skills, leadership skills, and business acumen.
• Assist the BDRs and their Account Executives (AEs) by strategically developing and identifying accounts that have the potential for revenue opportunities.
• Responsibilities include researching prospective clients, adding valuable data to new and existing accounts as well as acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites to assist the Sales Development Team.
• Complete data quality initiatives in alignment with the SDR organization
• Develop Proficiency in Sales Development competencies, including selling skills, the Salesforce Platform, and OpenWater business processes
• Execute on assigned training activities
• Superior attention to detail
• Limited or no sales experience
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication
• Exemplary problem solving skills and ability to take initiative
• Exceptional organizational and planning skills
• Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
• Long term interest in a sales, marketing, or operational role
Serious candidates only should call Jordan at (202) 796-2861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.