OpenWater, rated one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing startups, is a simple yet powerful software platform that lets organizations collect and review applications. Our flagship platform, OpenWater Awards, is used by top organizations around the world from the likes of Disney and the American Diabetes Association. The OpenWater Voyager position will have you travel through several roles at OpenWater in sales, marketing and service. This is a Career-Launching Opportunity for Tech Savvy College Grads.
Our Entry Level Voyagers are curious, driven, and empathetic, going out of their way to help each other and our customers. They do not rest until a problem is solved. They are never satisfied with “good enough” – they are always looking to improve or learn more. They are independent, but will go out of their way to help a teammate. After all, work is a team sport.
Successful candidates have come from business and communication majors – but also history, philosophy, and journalism. Basically, we care less about your degree, and much more about your story. Tell us why you want to work with customers and dive into technology.. Have an amazing cat blog or a knack for building robots? We want to hear about that, too.
Responsibilities and Duties
During your first 6 months you will be working in our marketing and research department. You’ll help us find customers that we can work with, learn good email etiquette, and improve your phone skills.
You will then transition into our implementation department where you will be working in close coordination with product experts as you learn the ins-and outs of our platform. You will learn first hand the challenges faced by our customers and will become the go-to person for a handful of clients.
After you succeed there and you will chart your next path. Alumni of the OpenWater Voyager program can be found in all departments, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude / ability to learn web based tools
- Previous Experience in Customer Facing Role (either phone or in person)
- Track record of high achievement
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Liberal Arts
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive compensation based on experience ($39-50k)
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Healthy snacks, coffee & tea offered daily
- Team building activities and catered lunches
- Health Insurance / Vacation Time
To apply please use our job applications portal: https://careers.getopenwater.com/a/solicitations/home/7