We’ve all been there: You finish a form and, after looking through the pages, realize that you wish you had put the information on one page instead of on another. Unfortunately, this used to mean you had to rebuild your entire form, compromising hours or days of work in the process. Now, you don’t have to.
Read on to learn:
- How the new form builder works; and the
- Benefits of using the new form builder
How the New Form Builder Works
The old form builder was simple to use but had one major problem: You couldn’t move form fields from one page to another, although you could rearrange them on the same form. Likewise, you could also re-order pages, but not the fields on these pages.
Alternatively, there’s the new form builder. The new form builder allows you to rearrange pages, fields, and fields on different pages to customize a form to your liking. This means that you don’t have to get it right the first time to end with the perfect form that suits your program.
Most importantly, this means one mistake doesn’t have to mean you built an entire form for nothing.
Benefits of Using the New Form Builder
Although the benefits of the new form builder are apparent, they’re worth reiterating:
- More Intuitive – Allowing customers to edit form fields on different pages is intuitive and allows you to correct simple mistakes you’ve made as you’ve edited the form.
- Better Configuration – The new system is faster and easier to use as you perfect your forms. Most importantly, it makes logical sense for your organization as you grow and change what you require on each form.
- More Accessible – The rigidity of the last form builder made it less accessible to more clients. The new form builder is both accessible and efficient, resolving many of the issues organizations like yours are facing.
Begin Using the New Form Builder Today
As a free upgrade to your existing account, the form builder will make your life simpler and allow you to make the small mistakes inherent in the awards program planning process.
Log in to your account to begin using this new feature, today!